What is a CTRM Software Analyst?
Large companies will look to you and your team to help solve various complex problems around commodity trading. You will help major companies streamline their commodity trading operations by finding innovative solutions to problems with their business processes. Maximize your problem solving skills through exposure to a variety projects and their different aspects.
Once you learn the technical systems and have a healthy overall business knowledge around CTRM, then you can choose the career path as a technical consultant (writing the code for implementations, upgrades & enhancements), functional consultant (gathering requirements & making sure that the project will perfectly fit the end goal business needs of our clients), or become a hybrid consultant who enjoys both.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer/Mechanical/Industrial/Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- The ability to work with and provide input on a collaborative team while accepting other ideas with an open mind
· Personal drive to work in a self-motivated, self-directed fashion
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to explain complex concepts to a non-technical audience, due to this being a client-facing role
· Ability to travel Monday – Thursday (weekly)
- The ability to analyze and translate large datasets
- An understanding of application development (C#, Java and/or SQL are a plus)
- MS Excel and modeling experience are a plus
If you possess the core competencies that make a great consultant for our team, then we will spend the first few weeks surrounding you with seasoned senior consultants who are experts in the industry to train you on everything from energy commodities to CTRM solution delivery. It is our goal to make sure that everyone on our team is the best in the industry. capSpire expects our future hires to continue with this passion of collaborating with and enabling those around them to be successful.
capSpire is in the process of growing our consulting team and places extreme value on the quality of our team. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to be apart of a global system integration and technology firm driven by our passion to create meaningful solutions for our clients. Take on new challenges in a collaborative environment where great minds come together to solve tough problems and challenge each other to create innovative solutions for our clients in the Commodity Trading Risk Management industry.
capSpire provides the ability to maximize employee growth according to your relentless problem solving and team effort. If you have a passion for technology and enjoy working with likeminded and intelligent team members with deep industry experience, then capSpire might be the perfect fit for you.