As a valued member of the Service Delivery Leadership team, this role is responsible for creating, enhancing, training and operationalizing all consulting procedures, tools and policies. This role serves internationally, such that all work done needs to translate into repeatable processes across the Canpango enterprise.
- Create and iterate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), consulting tools or other types of aids to ensure effective and repeatable consulting/business processes throughout our Service Delivery. These SOPs will be created from direction provided by company leadership, as well as gathering feedback from other members of the delivery team.
- Work alongside HR and Training team members to create and conduct new hire training for all consulting staff incorporating all tools and SOPs.
- Conduct new hire and existing staff training on Consulting processes and SOPs on a regular, scheduled basis.
- Continual internal consultation with staff to refine, enhance, and recommend best practice consulting processes/procedures
- Build a process for, and objectively conduct, project retrospectives, comparing experience to our processes and objectively reporting findings to leadership. Then, use those findings to refine or further build out SOPs. For large projects, retrospectives might be conducted following achievement of a milestone or on a set calendar basis.
- Assist in the creation of new programs concerning Service Delivery, as needed
- Recommend and serve as an internal consultant on the build out of Talistry (our internal delivery operations system) functionality to ensure that it matches or exceeds operating procedures/policies
- Serve as an internal resource to Delivery regarding company consulting practices and procedures
- Serve as a unifying force for staff to positively drive needed staff behavior regarding embracing and following policies, procedures or use of tools.
- Work collaboratively with sales and marketing related to defining and depicting our consulting processes and practices
- Participate in management meetings as needed
- Acquire and maintain certifications for Salesforce and other partnerships, as needed
- Works in a team or independently to deliver position deliverables
- Approaches position from a business practical perspective with an emphasis on business efficiency
- Able to build consensus amongst staff when needed for the rapid deployment and adoption of business tools/practices
- Knowledgeable in consulting practices gained via 2 or more years of business or IT consulting leadership
- Rapid learner and quick study to be able to stay abreast of current consulting trends
- Able to convey difficult processes/procedures to staff in an understandable manner such that adoption is obtained
- Approachable demeanor such that staff are willing and able to draw upon this role as an internal resource
- Capable of seeing missing elements to our consulting process and developing approaches and deliverables to address any of these weaknesses
- Proactive approach to the role and an ability to drive internal thought leadership regarding Delivery roles responsibilities
- Huge desire to adapt and grow the role as the company grows
- Ability to help translate process and procedure into software functionality that will benefit the company and staff
- Comfortable working in an extremely rapid and evolving international business consultancy
- Previous Business Analysis/Project Management experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Google suite, time tracking tools, and other business and IT related software such as Jira, SmartSheet., MS Project etc