We are looking for a skilled Salesforce Developer to join our growing consulting team. Because you’re experienced, you’ll have no issue with jumping right into custom coding or technical problem-solving.
You are knowledgeable in different languages and enjoy complex challenges, but are also well-versed with general business concepts and enjoy blending those two worlds to build and implement creative solutions.Communication is your forte, so you will excel in effectively delivering techno-functional design information. You have worked in a client-facing capacity, and understand how to prioritize and achieve hitting critical deadlines.
Your main duty:
- Preparing and developing software programs
Fundamental Knowledge of:
- Traditional APIs
- Web APIs (SOAP, REST)
- XML, JSON and other standard file formats
- Unit testing
Must Have Skills:
- Object-oriented programming (C# and Java are the closest to Salesforce’s Apex language)
- Relational database (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Experience with Enterprise level deployments
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Experience with the Salesforce platform
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar platforms
- Experience with other CRMs, ERPs, CPQs, etc.
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience in computer programming work.
- Degree from an accredited four-year institution with major coursework highlighting computer science, management information systems or a related field is preferred.