We are looking for a skilled Salesforce Developer to join our growing team! Because you’re experienced you will be able to jump right in coding or resolving technical issues!
You are knowledgeable in different languages and enjoy complex challenges, but are also knowledgeable about general business concepts and enjoy blending the two to create business solutions for our customers. Communication is everything so we expect you to be able to hold your own in a meeting and appropriately share your thoughts/ideas and knowledge.
Your main duty:
- Preparing and developing software programs
Fundamental Knowledge of:
- Traditional APIs
- Web APIs (SOAP, REST)
- XML, JSON and other standard file formats
- Unit testing
Must Have Skills:
- Object-oriented programming (C# and Java are the closest to Salesforce’s Apex language)
- Relational database (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Experience with Enterprise level deployments
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Experience with the Salesforce platform
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar platforms
- Experience with other CRMs, ERPs, CPQs, etc.
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience in computer programming work.
- Degree from an accredited four-year institution with major coursework highlighting computer science, management information systems, or a related field is preferred.