Our Senior Salesforce Consultant is the go-to person to ensure that our client's solutions are implemented successfully in their environment. You will be responsible for defining and understanding our client's business requirements and building documentation to be used by the professional services team. You will have a strong background in business analysis and/or consulting and have sufficient IT background to understand technology and our client's environment.
Here's what you'd be doing day-to-day:
- Elicit business requirements using techniques including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits,, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis. Evaluate the data collected through the business requirements process, document these requirements and transfer this knowledge to the project team.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and the project team in order to prepare accurate and detailed user stories , business process flows, and functional specification documents, including screen, interface, and GUI designs. This process should follow established Canpango methodology and practices.
- Function as the client’s advocate within Canpango. Build long-lasting business relationships with customers.
- Act as the liaison between clients, partners, and the Canpango project team.
- Provide input, reviews, support, and suggestions to the professional services team during the solution development stage of the project, in order to meet the client's business needs. Assist with internal solution testing.
- Document the results of client user acceptance testing (UAT) and obtain client sign-off on project deliverables.
- Manage, and inform Project Manager of, potential engagement risks; identify and proactively resolve issues that encumber delivery.
- Identify potential changes to project scope and, when necessary, develop and deliver change orders to the client. Define, and ensure client understands, the impact of scope changes on project deliverable dates and deadlines.
Here's who you are:
- You have a solid understanding of CRM applications, such as Salesforce.
- You understand project and software development lifecycles, including software development methodologies (e.g., Agile).
- You are proficient with popular software issue tracking systems, such as Atlassian JIRA.
- You have a strong ability to collaborate with multiple different business units within an organization, document the requirements of each unit, and produce a plan for successful project delivery.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- 2+ years of business analyst or consultant experience, or equivalent software experience
- 2+ years experience as business analyst, systems analysts, or any type of role designed to discover, analyze, document, and analyze the business needs of stakeholders.