Canpango is looking for an energetic and motivated Business Development Representative (BDR) to help drive opportunity creation for our growing Sales team. The BDR will report to the Director of Marketing and will support inbound and outbound marketing and sales efforts.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who:
- Is fearless and positively bold in seeking out and creating relationships
- Has the ability to self-start/learn/manage
- Has excellent communication, presentation and follow up skills
- Has ability to analyze business needs
- Likes interacting professionally, with a diverse group of clients and users
- Is a proactive thinker and problem solver
Here are your goals & responsibilities:
- Grow Canpango’s network of Sales Team members at Salesforce.com with the goal of creating leads/opportunities for the Canpango Sales Team.
- Support Canpango AEs with the goal of moving qualified opportunities through the pipeline to close-win deals.
- Support critical Marketing & Sales functions to drive efficient operations between teams
Here’s what your day-to-day looks like:
- Identify influencers and decision makers within the Sales Team at Salesforce.com that should be in the Canpango network. Work to cultivate new relationships to expand our reach into the Salesforce.com network.
- Nurture existing Salesforce.com relationships to drive repeat opportunity creation.
- Lead and participate in a variety of inbound and outbound activities to build and nurture relationships, such as: executing automated email/call campaigns, attending events and conferences, scheduling monthly face-to-face interactions with Salesforce.com contacts, planning and attending social events with Salesforce.com contacts, fielding inbound questions and collateral requests, etc.
- Qualify inbound opportunities for the Canpango Sales team.
- Position Canpango as the partner of choice for implementing Salesforce.com products for their clients.
- Proactively seek/create opportunities to participate in client interactions to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Log activity in Salesforce & Pardot, ensure accurate data entry into Salesforce CRM, create new contacts, accounts and opportunities within Salesforce CRM.
Here are the skills you’ll need to be successful:
- Expertise in managing client expectations, helping in the negotiation of solutions to complex scenarios with multiple parties and agendas, positively influencing customer perception and acceptance of solutions, and engaging customer, partner, and executive resources in the most effective manner during the pre-sales process.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment.
- Experience working with, and coordinating the efforts of multiple parties & stakeholders.
- Ability to manage precast/pipeline and reflect a true position of date-driven deadlines.
- Capable of building relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Proven ability to translate, address, and transform potential customer business processes into an understandable and affordable business solution via the introduction of new technology and Canpango consulting expertise.
- Strong customer/client service orientation, and a demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders to earn “trusted advisor” status.
Here are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Two years of sales and consultant experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in cloud based SaaS software.
- Applied knowledge of solution definition, design, configuration, and implementation.
- Knowledge of the competitive CRM landscape, especially Salesforce is a plus