Canpango is a long-standing global Salesforce partner that offers a fast paced, high growth environment in which to put your skills to work. In this role you would be responsible for successfully configuring Salesforce.com software for our clients in a team setting working along side with our Solution Architects.
If you love tailoring Salesforce.com software to meet customers unique needs, learning about different industries around the globe and gaining exposure to new companies you'll thrive in our Salesforce Implementation Specialist role.
- Configuring Salesforce.com based on client's unique business requirements
- Analyzing business needs on a case-by-case basis, synthesis those needs, and solving them using salesforce.com's platform's functionality
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously under project based timelines
- Perform QA activities as needed
- Communicating and documenting user acceptance test plans, schedules and test cases
We'd like you you have:
- Prior successful work experience in managing Salesforce.com software. Prefer 2-3 years but will consider less depending on the nature of your experience
- Successful prior experience in solving business needs thru Salesforce.com software, requiring an understanding of general business processes
- Experience with data migrations and integrations to and from Salesforce is a plus
- Salesforce certification (Administrator at a minimum- additional certifications is a plus)
- Proven ability to work on a team and deliver on commitments