*This position can be remote, anywhere in the U.S
Hey, you! Are you looking to work with intention and become part of an amazing team? If you’re ready to grow, learn, step outside your comfort zone and challenge yourself in your next mission as a Python Developer, then we think you’ll be happy calling Canpango your work home.
Canpango is a global consulting firm and has trusted business relationships with more than 600 enterprise level clients around the world. If you’re interested in working alongside a growing team of talented developers while delivering a cutting-edge project management solution that streamlines engagement between our customer community and our delivery team, you’re the perfect fit.
You will be the expert in the design, development and delivery of an Internal API layer that spans multiple software programs and carries the capacity to facilitate the building of services for future clients and employees to use every day.
Assists in the planning, scheduling, and assigning of programming projects.
- Coordinating programming projects.
- Analyzing proposed computer applications, software problems and develops the proper solutions by researching and evaluating system requirements and diagrams standards and procedures accordingly
- Preparing and developing application programs by cultivating test data and writing necessary code as outlined by a system’s technical and functional requirements.
- Debugging programs when warranted.
- Providing technical assistance to lead developer and CEO.
- May collaborate with staff members to schedule client development work and coordinate programming projects as needed.
- Builds instructions for use documentation during product runs for end users.
- Assisting in developing standards, procedures and processes for programming staff.
- May occasionally support the generation and installation of systems software.
Experienced with the Python standard Library
- Experienced with relational databases
- Experienced with Object-Oriented Principles
- Experienced with HTML & CSS
- Experienced with one or more version control systems
- Experience with one or more Unit testing frameworks
- Experience with XML, JSON, and/or YAML
- Understanding of RESTful services
- Understanding of one or more ORM tools
- Understanding of one or more common Python design patterns
- Understanding of Python packaging
● Bachelor’s degree with major coursework highlighting computer science, management information systems, or a related field.
● Two years of professional application development experience.
● Platform Developer I certification required within first eight weeks of employment.