If you’re looking for a place to grow, learn, step outside your comfort zone, and challenge yourself, we think you’ll be happy calling Canpango your work home!
Our Project Manager is in charge of schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for the project. You will be in charge of effectively monitoring teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept. You have in depth knowledge of the larger landscape, without neglecting granular details, while tracking project health, and staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. As Our Project manager you maintain standards and monitor the scope with project quality.
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed
- Creates project plans
- Responsible for project related meeting management and general project communication
- Maintains project objectives
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks
- Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Implements change practices
- Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track
- Portfolio management
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team
- Maintain budget
- Reporting on projects and portfolios
- Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred
- 5+ years experience in project management, especially larger projects with established firms
- PMO experience preferred
- Experience in Agile teams
- Proven leadership skills
- Expertise in conflict resolution
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Excel, etc.