As a member of our Sales team, you will play a critical role in providing technical insight to our prospective customers on all things Salesforce. We are seeking a talented, versatile Salesforce ecosystem expert who possesses the ability to help customers understand and visualize solutions throughout the sales lifecycle. This candidate is highly relatable and fashioning practical solutions that directly address their evolving business needs. This individual will have a proven track record of exhibiting a strong business acumen skill set in a diverse set of industries. This candidate will also have experience supporting fellow sales team members with crafting statements of work.
- Long-standing, global Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Fast growing company
- Ambitious colleagues
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible work environment
- Diverse client and industry base
- Chance to make a difference in both the profit and non-profit sector
Here's an inside look of what you'd be doing day-to-day:
- Assists the sales team by providing technical expertise throughout the course of the customer sales journey
- Synthesizes customer conversations into business requirements and later translate and build business requirements into the statement of work (SOW).
- Serves as a source of truth to educate, inform and recommend Salesforce products to customers based on their outlined business needs, which can involve tasks like: reviewing capabilities and limitations of products, articulating project approaches to achieve project management milestones..
- Understands the greater CRM ecosystem and has refined, technical knowledge on systems integration with Salesforce.
- Recognizes the nature of the prospects and support discussions on typical items like:compliance concerns, technical challenges and possible solutions.
- Provides insight on competing solutions and differentiate and highlight the value benefit(s) between the two.
- Offers guidance on digital transformation best practices based on industry standards and previous work experience.
- In depth experience with Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience with Integration scoping
- Broad-based Salesforce.com expertise holding numerous technical certifications
- Previous successful cloud-based Sales Engineer experience (preferably 5 years).
- Strong desire to grow your digital transformation knowledge and cultivate industry experience
- Join sales staff on customer calls as needed.
- Perform product demonstrations.
- Deliver technical presentations.
- Handle technical product Q&A throughout the sales process.
- Complete technical aspects of RFP’s.
- Conduct and present competitive analysis.
- Work trade shows as necessary.
- Present at conferences and seminars.
- Support delivery team throughout execution phases when warranted.