The Regional Delivery Manager (RDM) provides the oversight and leadership to ensure that service solutions are well defined, properly positioned and expectations are properly set to ensure successful project outcomes for customers. The RDM has responsibility for the success of customer engagements and the teams (Pods) performing the work under their leadership. This includes but is not limited to: high customer satisfaction, proper staff utilization, inter/intra POD teamwork (our delivery teams), staff management and development.
This is a strategic delivery position responsible for management of teams comprised of consultants, business analysts, solution architects, project managers and software developers. This role is aligned with sales to ensure that account strategies are being properly implemented.
- In conjunction with the Senior Consultant in each Pod, ensures that all Canpango services are being performed properly and timely, with an emphasis on efficiency, effectiveness, scalability resulting in an outstanding customer experience.
- Meets routinely with customers to maintain strong lines of communication and serve as an escalation point beyond the Senior Consultant should an issue require it.
- Drives high customer satisfaction scores.
- Provides a positive and strong presence in internal and external meetings
- Routinely monitors all financial aspects of projects under purview, providing guidance and insight to the teams involved as well as reporting upward to Senior Leadership.
- Works with Sales as needed in the securing of customer opportunities, serving as a subject matter expert and company leader
- Positively challenges teams in their delivery to ensure that our developing customer solution(s) are on target for meeting customer requirements/needs.
- Shadows teams in customer meetings and other dealings to ensure that our services are being professionally delivered, providing feedback and mentoring as needed.
- Reviews team’s project deliverables to ensure that they are detailed, clear, concise and in keeping with our developing standards.
- Uses all available Canpango tools to assist in the leading/managing of teams under purview.
- Works to continually build and refine Canpango service delivery processes with a focus on efficiency, repeatability, scalability, accountability and trainability.
- Able to “roll up your sleeves” to assist a team on a project either technically or consulting wise.
- Performs routine performance reviews for Senior Consultants and assists the Senior Consultant’s in performing performance reviews for their team’s.
- All the human resource responsibilities normally a part of a manager’s role (assist recruiting in hire, assist in new hire orientation, assist in training, conduct performance review, conduct discipline as needed)
- Proven previous multi- team management within a large scale consulting setting.
- Ability to manage staff of all levels including remote staff, possibly international in scope.
- Proven leadership as demonstrated by achieving continuous successful outcomes on large and small scale consulting engagements.
- Proven practical financial understanding & management within a consulting setting.
- Strong focus on customer relationship building and maintenance, while protecting Canpango’s business interests.
- Ability to critically review engagement work/deliverables/reports and ensure that they are all at Canpango standard.
- Ability to problem solve in complex business settings and determine best course of action for customer and Canpango.
- Builds and maintains strong business relationships with partners involved in projects under purview.
- Maintains Salesforce certifications
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse and occasionally unprecedented.
- Experience in building and maintaining consulting teams on a large scale that requires a bias for positive action and moving projects to successful completion
- Proven staff leadership and financial management in a dynamic growing consulting setting
- Able to diagnose project health and stability with an eye toward early intervention should situations warrant it
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal to create and convey customer objectives, success strategies and other concepts to all organizational levels within and external to Canpango
- Proven negotiation skills with customers related to project scope, financials, timeline.
- Ability to hold firm with customers on issues that adversely impact Canpango
- Ability to “read” situations and take appropriate leadership/management action/intervention
- Ability to foster teamwork across the organization
- Experience supervising multi discipline teams with staff of varying experience.
- Experience interfacing with clients and proposing innovative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
- Proven presentation skills.
- Familiarity with a wide variety of project and client types.
- Analysis, Solving Problems and Decision Making
- Managing Change
- Communicating Effectively
- Establishing Effective Teamwork
- Drive and Sense of Urgency
- Achieving Outcomes and Optimizing Processes, Procedures and Practices
- Building and Maintaining Relationships
- Travel is required for this role, the exact amount will vary with projects.