Canpango is looking for an energetic and motivated Business Relationship Consultant to focus on building and expanding clients in the San Francisco market.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who:
- Is fearless and positively bold in seeking out and creating relationships.
- Has the ability to self-start/learn/manage.
- Has excellent communication, presentation and follow up skills
- Has ability to analyze business needs
- Likes interacting professionally, with a diverse group of clients and users.
- Is a proactive thinker and problem solver
- Developing relationships with the Partner Channel
- Develop relationships with sales people at Salesforce.com with the goal of positioning us as the partner of choice for implementing Salesforce.com products for their clients.
- Participate in such activities as:
- Pre-sales activities, developing new client/partner relationships, qualifying opportunities, creating and delivering proposals, and successfully closing new business.
- Execute Canpango’s sales strategy, in conjunction with other members of the leadership team.
- Collaborate with professional services staff in order to compose Statements of Work in a timely manner so that they can be quickly delivered to potential customers.
- Provide leadership by quickly grasping deeply complex business subject matter, focusing on the key aspects, defining the vision and plan for delivering strategic and tangible business value for our customers.
- Proactively seek/create opportunities to participate in client interactions to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Collaborate with leadership and Professional Services team in reviewing project status and delivery milestones, discuss current opportunity pipeline, assign Professional Services resources to projects, and schedule projects appropriately.
- All other duties as defined and assigned by the CEO.
Specific Job Skills:
- Expertise in managing client expectations, helping in the negotiation of solutions to complex scenarios with multiple parties and agendas, positively influencing customer perception and acceptance of solutions, and engaging customer, partner, and executive resources in the most effective manner during the pre-sales process.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment.
- Experience working with, and coordinating the efforts of, multiple parties.
- Ability to manage precast/pipeline and reflect a true position of date-driven deadlines.
- Applied knowledge of solution definition, design, configuration, and implementation.
- Knowledge of the competitive CRM landscape, especially Salesforce (this is a plus/ nice to have).
- Capable of building relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Proven ability to translate, address, and transform potential customer business processes into an understandable and affordable business solution via the introduction of new technology and Canpango consulting expertise.
- Strong customer/client service orientation, and a demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders to earn “trusted advisor” status.
- Two years of sales and consultant experience
- At least two years of experience working in cloud based SaaS software