Canpango is looking for an energetic and motivated Sr. Account Executive to focus on growing the sales footprint for Canpango’s American market. This individual contributor is responsible for business development and relationship management.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who:
- Is fearless and positively bold in seeking out and creating relationships.
- Has the ability to self-start/learn/manage.
- Has excellent communication, presentation and follow up skills.
- Has ability to analyze business needs.
- Likes interacting professionally, with a diverse group of clients and users.
- Is a proactive thinker and problem solver.
- Create and maintain relationships with Salesforce Account Executives, Managers and leadership to create bookings pipeline
- Meet, and hopefully exceed, services booking and revenue quotas
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in accounts
- Network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities to the Canpango consulting account teams
- Communicate effectively at all client levels
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit consulting solutions around those specific needs
- Manage all phases of the business development cycles to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations)
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations
- Add industry specific and technology solution expertise to the sales process
Specific Job Skills:
- Expertise in managing client expectations, helping in the negotiation of solutions to complex scenarios with multiple parties and agendas, positively influencing customer perception and acceptance of solutions, and engaging customer, partner, and executive resources in the most effective manner during the pre-sales process.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment.
- Experience working with, and coordinating efforts with multiple parties.
- Ability to manage precast/pipeline and reflect a true position of date-driven deadlines.
- Applied knowledge of solution definition, design, configuration, and implementation.
- Knowledge of the competitive CRM landscape, including Salesforce .
- Capable of building relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Proven ability to translate, address, and transform potential customer business processes into an understandable and affordable business solution via the introduction of new technology and Canpango consulting expertise.
- Strong customer/client service orientation, and a demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders to earn “trusted advisor” status.
- Five to seven years of sales and consultant experience
- At least five to seven years of experience working in cloud based SaaS software