Canpango is a Gold Salesforce Partner specializes in Sales & Service, Communities, CPQ, Field Service and Platform (Lightning + Heroku), and Pardot implementation services, custom development and business process consulting to deliver end-to-end transformation for companies looking to solve problems creatively. At Canpango, we come from a wide range of creative, technical, and consulting backgrounds across North America. This diversity results in a unique blend of business process expertise and unconventional vision that makes us the clear choice as a strategic partner who will ensure long-term success.
We have industry expertise across, Manufacturing & Automotive , High Technology, Recruiting & Staffing, Professional Services and Hospitality.
The Account Executive is a proven Sales Leader that can establish a regional presence in the assigned Boston region. The Account Executive will be responsible for achieving pipeline targets and services bookings, while remaining accountable for driving successful customer outcomes. The Account Executive is expected to develop new business opportunities, expanding business within existing accounts in an assigned territory, work with incoming leads, and with channel partners (Salesforce). This role is responsible for the development of a sound territory plan that achieves the pipeline objectives needed to meet and/or exceed bookings targets. This individual has a solutions background (in the Salesforce ecosystem) and Professional Service/Consulting Sales.
Key responsibilities that this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are:
- Prospect and build organic pipeline within an assigned territory.
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities.
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Listening to customer requirements and build presentations to address business needs.
- Coordinating responses to RFPs and supporting the creation of proposals and Statements of Work.
- Account Management Skills: Develop excellent Customer relationships and maintain focus on exemplifying company values.
- Work collaboratively with Service Delivery to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and revenue growth with existing customers.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history within our Salesforce System.
- Meet and exceed individual annual quotas for contracts/revenue.
- Create and maintain relationships with Salesforce Account Executives, Managers and leadership to create bookings pipeline.
- Network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new Customer opportunities.
- Communicate effectively at all Customer levels
- Quickly grasp Customer business and technical requirements and fit consulting solutions around those specific needs.
- Manage all phases of the business development cycles to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and Customer presentations).
Skills And Requirements:
- 5 + years’ experience successfully selling solutions-based technology and professional service offerings.
- Experience selling Salesforce solutions/products a plus.
- Ability to analyze, assess and address prospects needs in the Mid Market accounts, while clearly establishing the value of our products and services.
- Expertise in managing Customer expectations, helping in the negotiation of solutions to complex scenarios with multiple parties and agendas, positively influencing customer perception and acceptance of solutions, and engaging customer, partner, and executive resources in the most effective manner during the pre-sales process.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment.
- Experience working with, and coordinating efforts with multiple parties.
- Ability to manage pipeline and reflect a true position of date-driven deadlines.
- Applied knowledge of solution definition, design, configuration, and implementation.
- Capable of building relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Demonstrated successful selling in a consultative/team environment and building new business within existing territory is essential.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to translate, address, and transform potential customer business processes into an understandable and affordable business solution via the introduction of new technology and Canpango consulting expertise.
- Strong customer/Customer service orientation, and a demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders to earn “trusted advisor” status.
- Interpersonal Savvy – relates well to all kinds of people, builds rapport and relationships, uses diplomacy and tact.
- Communication Skills - practices attentive and active listening, writes clearly and succinctly focusing on the points to be made. Proactive in communication.
- Problem Solving – uses rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions, looks beyond the obvious and focuses on finding and resolving the root cause.
- Learning on the Fly – learns quickly when facing new problems, curious and open to change, experiments and seeks advice to find solutions.
- Action Oriented - a self-starter who proactively takes the initiative to work through unforeseen challenges to see things through to completion.
- Creativity – challenges self and others to “think outside the box”, makes connections among previously unrelated notions, provides new ideas that provide business value.
- Planning – accurately scopes out work to be performed, breaks work down into logical activities, clearly assigns responsibility for completion of activities/tasks, and monitors progress to ensure successful completion.
- Bachelor Degree
- Five +years of sales and consultant experience
- At least five years of experience working in cloud based SaaS software
- Ability to Travel