We are expanding the Canpango team! We are currently looking for a Solution Architect (5-7 years experience). Our Solution Architect is responsible for helping Canpango clients implement solutions successfully in their environment. This position will assist the Canpango Consultant and Project Manager resources in understanding, gathering, and documenting customer business requirements. Our Solution Architect Consultant will analyze these requirements against partner, third party, and Canpango’s technology solutions to fashion a business solution that is valuable and desirable to the customer.
*This role will require travel 2-3x per month for a few days
- Assist in eliciting business requirements using techniques including interviews, document analysis requirements, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions
- Use cases, scenarios and business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis, as directed by the Consultant or Project Manager.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and the project team in order to prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents, including screen, interface, and GUI designs. This process should follow established Canpango methodology and practices.
- Implement and configure software solutions
- Conduct end-user training and define optimal user acceptance testing procedures on a project-by-project basis.
- Inform project team Consultant and Project Manager of potential engagement risks; identify and proactively resolve issues that encumber delivery.
- Identify potential changes to project scope and, when necessary, assist project team leaders in developing and delivering change orders to the client.
- Contribute to and help maintain Canpango’s internal database of third party applications and our experiences in implementing and integrating them.
- Adhere to Canpango’s time/task tracking and expense reporting policies and procedures
- All other duties as defined and assigned by the Vice President of Professional Services.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce Administrator certification required within first eight weeks of employment