Candid Co. is based out of New York City in the heart of Union Square. At Candid Co., our customers come to us to get affordable orthodontist-directed clear aligner treatment to help them align their teeth. Candid’s aligner treatment is done at a 65% lower cost than its competitors and all from the comfort of our customer’s home. We’ve been called the “Warby Parker for orthodontic care” as our business echoes their ideas: cutting out costly fees and unnecessary doctor visits and providing customers with a product and treatment that’s just as good as the incumbents. This is a revolutionary company with a massive market opportunity for a team that is highly capable at executing. That’s where you come in!
ROLE - SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a Sales Representative to join the Candid Co.
team. We’re building a best-in-class consumer/healthcare brand and are looking for enthusiastic sales people who are passionate about selling an amazing product. You will be an important part of a hard-working, winning team.
Are you open to learning? Do you have a winning attitude? Are you hungry for success? Up for a challenge? If so, this role is for you. You will own your pipeline and will gain experience through each piece of the sales process from strategy through implementation and execution. Throughout, you’ll partner closely with our Customer Support team to coordinate, structure, and execute on an amazing customer experience.
Important: This is a temporary position that has the opportunity to convert into a regular full-time position. After three months, contingent upon your performance and the company’s needs you may be eligible for regular employment with standard benefits pursuant to the company’s plans.
You will report to Candid’s Director of Sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Reach out to interested prospects who have inquired about our product
- Sell our incredible product in a rapidly-growing, high-energy, and close-knit environment
- Build and manage your pipeline from calling to close. You’ll have full ownership over achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Own everything from scheduling virtual meetings with prospective customers, to running product demos, to closing the sale
- Develop top performer Sales skills with training and mentorship
- Thrive with the support of your teammates
- Gain extensive product knowledge and be an ambassador of Candid
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience and increase conversion
- Report out on customer progress through each stage of the funnel
- You will be available for 40 hours a week distributed on a flexible basis
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 or more years of Sales experience (ideally inside phone sales)
- Empathetic and customer-centric: passionate about helping customers and creating best-in-class customer experiences
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed. You have a strong work ethic and high sense of urgency
- Crisp verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner and team player with a “no task is too small” attitude
- Creative problem solver
- Highly organized
- Ease using Salesforce, Zendesk, or similar support software
- Basic Excel skills
- This is a temporary position that has the opportunity to convert into regular, full-time status. As a temporary hire, we anticipate that you will work 40 hours per week of work for three months. After that point, contingent upon your performance and the company’s needs, you will be eligible for regular employment status with eligibility for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Base annual salary of $36K plus eligibility to earn significantly more and even double compensation by hitting performance incentives
- Easy access to work, across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains
- A collaborative, high energy work environment
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning