Candid™ provides direct-to-consumer clear aligners for 65% less than the cost of braces, without ever needing to step foot in an orthodontist’s office. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible, and we're using modern telehealth practices to diagnose, treat, and monitor orthodontic cases. Our team is a group of startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, BCG, WeWork, Blackstone, and Clover Health. This is a revolutionary company with a massive market opportunity combined with a world-class team.
Are you an all-star orthodontic assistant with a passion for making people smile? If so, come be a founding member of our first retail location in your area!
Candid™ helps customers achieve the smile they've always wanted by delivering affordable and convenient clear aligners. Your role at Candid will be to combine your clinical expertise and rockstar people skills to deliver the world’s best customer experience. Bring along your passion, and grow with us as we make new smiles together!
What You'll Do
- Be a brand ambassador of Candid™ as we launch in the New York market!
- Take customer’s intraoral scans and diagnostic photographs
- Make customer feel comfortable by speaking knowledgeably and confidently about clear aligners
- Assist in maintaining the facility and equipment, stocking supplies, and managing the workflow
- Educate customers about our product and get them excited about their new smiles!
What You’ll Need
- 5 years of chairside experience in an office or retail environment as a certified orthodontic assistant or dental hygienist
- Comfort with intraoral scanners and dental software systems
- Former retail sales or customer service experience - especially with a premium brand - a plus
- Expertise working with clear aligners
- Excitement to expand your skill set and work as a great teammate!
Who You Are
- You naturally make people feel warm and welcome
- You are process-oriented and want to be part of an all-star team. You follow established procedures but aren’t afraid to speak up when you need help
- You’re self-driven with excellent communication skills, solid problem-solving abilities, and an exceptional understanding of superior customer experience
- You’re flexible to work 7 days a week between 7:30am and 8:30pm
- You’re positive, upbeat, and excited to change people’s lives!
Pay and Perks
- Competitive salary starting at $20/hour, 30+ hours/week with periodic overtime eligibility
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Eligibility for incentive programs
- Corporate discount on aligners and whitening
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- Learn and grow as part of one of the fastest-growing startups in America!