Candid Co. is based out of New York City in the heart of Union Square. At Candid Co., our customers come to us to get affordable orthodontist-directed clear aligner treatment to help them align their teeth. Candid’s aligner treatment is done at a 65% lower cost than its competitors and all from the comfort of our customer’s home. We’ve been called the “Warby Parker for orthodontic care” as our business echoes their ideas: cutting out costly fees and unnecessary doctor visits and providing customers with a product and treatment that’s just as good as the incumbents. This is a revolutionary company with a massive market opportunity for a team that is highly capable at executing. That’s where you come in!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Candid Co.
team. We’re building a best-in-class consumer/healthcare brand and are looking for a technical product manager who can help us build a suite of tools to bring delight to our customers, efficiency to our operations, and vision to the future of orthodontics and healthcare. You will work closely with our Head of Product and our engineering and design teams within the context of an Agile sprint process.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the entire product cycle: from ideation and requirements gathering, to research and design, to development and launch
- Ruthlessly prioritize conflicting opinions and goals based upon business needs and communicate effectively with stakeholders to build alignment
- Empathize with and support our customers and internal users and translate their needs into specific actionable features
- Collect data across the business to drive the team towards data-driven decisions
- Use creative problem solving to quickly resolve issues and find non-technical ways to help the team solve problems
- Identify new strategic product opportunities that will help us stay cutting edge and lead execution on those opportunities
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Experience building consumer products
- Intellectual curiosity and strong creative problem solving skills, especially across non-technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a high growth environment and act entrepreneurially to drive the business forward
- Empathetic and customer-centric: passionate about helping customers and creating unprecedented customer experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- 2+ years experience in a product role
- CS background preferred
- Equity in the business
- Medical and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning.
- Easy access to work, across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains
- Access to a washer, dryer, shower and a full kitchen at work
- A collaborative, high energy work environment