At Candid Co., our customers come to us to get affordable orthodontist-directed clear aligner treatment to help them align their teeth. Candid’s aligner treatment is done at a 65% lower cost than its competitors and all from the comfort of our customer’s home. We’ve been called the “Warby Parker for orthodontic care” as our business echoes their ideas: cutting out costly fees and unnecessary doctor visits and providing customers with a product and treatment that’s just as good as the incumbents. This is a revolutionary company with a massive market opportunity for a team that is highly capable at executing. That’s where you come in!
We are looking for a successful email-focused marketer to join our Retention & CRM team. Leveraging knowledge of automation via email, SMS and/or push, you will work cross-functionally throughout the design and management of best-in-class marketing campaigns. You will work closely with marketing, design, product and customer experience orgs, and must feel comfortable driving initiatives through all of them.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and build scalable, automated engagement programs using Braze, leveraging email, SMS and push notifications
- Establish benchmarks and own key metrics around conversions, deliverability and quality monitoring
- Work cross-functionally with leaders on product, engineering and data science to unlock new, more sophisticated strategies for growth.
- Continuously analyze, scrutinize, and test to drive results including messaging, segmentation and creative testing
- Leverage a wealth of data to expand our personalization at scale
- Ownership of email calendar, testing roadmap and iterative process
- Own email creative/development pipeline and maintain best practices with email design
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years experience in an email-focused D2C marketing role
- Experience optimizing all aspects of cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Proven ability managing projects end-to-end, including analysis and optimization
- Ability to ideate new and innovative campaigns, while maintaining focus on tactical and granular execution
- Deep working knowledge of at least one ESP/automation platform; Braze a plus
- CAN-SPAM and list hygiene familiarity
- HTML/CSS and SQL skills a plus!
- Equity in the business
- Medical and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning.
- Easy access to work, across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains
- Access to a washer, dryer, shower and a full kitchen at work
- A collaborative, high energy work environment