Candid™ provides direct-to-consumer clear aligners for 65% less than the cost of braces, without ever needing to step foot in an orthodontist’s office. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible, and we're using modern telehealth practices to diagnose, treat, and monitor orthodontic cases. Our team is a group of startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, BCG, WeWork, Blackstone, and Clover Health. This is a revolutionary company with a massive market opportunity combined with a world-class team.
The Candid Studio experience is the in-person touchpoint for customers to engage with our direct-to-consumer clear orthodontic aligners brand. Candid™ is equal parts health and care, and our store associates will have the unique ability to play in both pools. They know our product inside and out and can answer customer questions about clear aligners, orthodontics, and how we can help align teeth (and of course, the reasons why in some cases, we can’t). They’ll also be customer-centric and customer-savvy individuals, able to anticipate the needs of our customers and help to grow the business. This role isn’t a traditional retail role, and it’s certainly not a traditional healthcare role. It’s the intersection of the best parts of both and the role will be just as exciting.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with other team members to provide best-in-class customer experience throughout the customer’s visit
- Ensure absolute accuracy during customer orthodontic evaluation, all the while exuding empathy and care
- Comfortably explain orthodontic process and terminology to customers
- Demonstrate effectively sales ability, supported by our internal sales team
- Act as a trusted advisor and brand ambassador while in our studio, ready and willing to answer any questions
- Proactively problem solve and share these best practices with the larger sales and support teams
Who You Are
- Great communicator. You’re comfortable with all sorts of people and all sorts of situations
- Committed to delivering an excellent customer experience. Making someone’s day makes your day and you’re always ready to go above and beyond to help
- Thrive under pressure. You kick into high gear when you’ve got a lot on your plate and many moving pieces to fit together
- Intellectually curious and a strong problem solver. You’re able to recognize areas of improvement and come up with processes or ideas to help
- Detail oriented, perhaps to a fault
Pay and Perks
- Competitive salary
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning.
- Easy access to work, across the street from 1,2,3, L, N, Q, R, W trains
- A collaborative, high energy work environment