Candid™ provides direct-to-consumer clear aligners for 65% less than the cost of braces, without ever needing to step foot in an orthodontist’s office. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible, and we're using modern telehealth practices to diagnose, treat, and monitor orthodontic cases. Our team is a group of startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, BCG, WeWork, Blackstone, and Clover Health. This is a revolutionary company with a massive market opportunity combined with a world-class team.
We’re looking for a seasoned leader with experience in retail and/or hospitality management to help us deliver a best-in-class customer experience in our first-ever Candid Studio™. Equal parts hospitality and healthcare, the Candid Studio™ provides our customers with a convenient, high-touch alternative to the at-home modeling kit. Our Care Specialists use high-tech intraoral scanners to create 3D models of customers’ teeth and explain the process and benefits of our treatment plan, all while providing a world-class care and service experience.
- Lead a team of Care Specialists in our retail location, modeling the behaviors that reflect our company’s core values
- Own all facets of recruiting, onboarding, scheduling, training, and developing a team of all-stars
- Create a fun and engaging store culture by ensuring every team member is involved, valued, and recognized for his/her contributions
- Use extensive product knowledge to inform customers about the benefits of clear aligner treatment
- Ensure that the retail operation adheres to all policies and procedures relating to security, health, and safety
- Oversee maintenance of the facility and equipment, and accuracy of in-store inventory
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years hospitality and/or retail management experience
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous dental experience a plus, but by no means required
Who You Are
- You care deeply about the customer experience and are willing to move mountains to ensure
every customer gets exceptional service
- You’re a coach who’s passionate about motivating and developing a strong team, while never being afraid to roll up your own sleeves
- You’re positive, upbeat, and passionate about your work
- You’re flexible to work 7 days a week, including some holidays, between 7am and 9pm
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Eligibility for incentive programs
- Corporate discount on aligners and whitening
- Learn and grow as part of one of the fastest-growing startups in America!