We are looking for a part-time Customer Operations Associate to join the Candid Co.
team. We’re building a best-in-class consumer/healthcare brand and are looking for an a customer-centric operations specialist who can help us execute on an amazing customer experience. You will answer customer inquiries via phone, text and email, oversee our automated notification system. You will also work closely with our orthodontists, manufacturers, and insurance team to ensure all customers currently in treatment receive top notch care. You will report directly to Candid’s Head of Customer Operations.
What You'll Do
- Act as the voice of Candid, delivering joyful experiences and best-in-class customer experience
- Support the wider team by ensuring that customer orders, deliveries and returns are processed seamlessly, from initiation through completion
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience and increase conversion throughout the customer process
What You'll Need
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fast learner and team player - A ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Empathetic and customer-centric: passionate about helping customers and creating unprecedented customer experiences
- Creative problem solver who is highly organized
- Natural leader and enthusiastic motivator
- Ease with Zendesk or similar support software
- Analytic and strategic thinker regarding process improvement and efficiencies
- Persistent work ethic and sense of urgency
- Basic Excel skills
- 2+ years experience in a customer service or operations role at a consumer-centric organization (ideally e-commerce)
Pay and Perks
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning.
- A collaborative, high energy work environment