Canada Drives is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in Canada. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of bad credit or no credit, has access to the auto financing they need.
Canada Drives has been repeatedly named on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 list of Canada’s fastest-growing companies and in 2019, Deloitte recognized Canada Drives as one of the country’s Best Managed Companies.
Canada Drives is guided by young leadership and defined by its innovative, out-of-the-box thinking. We combine the electrifying energy of a start-up with the hard-earned stability of an established company. We are a results-oriented team that work smart in a fun, engaging, and energetic environment.
Come and discover your potential with us!
What you'll be doing:
- Appraising Trade-in Vehicles
- Communicating with the sales team and partners to purchase vehicles
- Negotiating prices with wholesales and dealers
- Monitoring and controlling available inventory, tracking purchases and requirements, and reporting vehicles
- Confirming and recording vehicle specifications
- Maintaining communication with partners regarding auction status, inspection status and paperwork
- Maintaining positive business relationships with Dealers and Wholesalers
- Identifying, recording and reporting vehicle damages and expenses
- Experience using advanced excel functions
What you should already have:
- Car knowledge and a passion to learn more about the auto industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Enjoys thinking on their feet and can excel under pressure
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to drive vehicles with either standard or automatic transmission
- Basic computer skills
- Skill in delivery of customer service, multi-tasking, organization and detail orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result oriented and creative
What We Will Give You:
- Base salary: $35,000
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage.