Archer Education connects colleges and universities with individuals looking to further their education, and is seeking a great communicator to join our team as a Partnership Account Manager. Partnership Account Managers work directly with our external publishers, a network of websites and digital marketing companies, to build lasting partnerships that help us reach potential students. In coordination with the Archer team, a Partnership Account Manager develops and manages the execution of strategies to optimize publisher relationships, quality and inquiry volume.
A Partnership Account Manager must have excellent communication, work-flow management and organizational skills, a strong understanding of digital marketing, and the initiative and creative intelligence to solve unique challenges and capitalize on opportunities. This position is located in our growing Kansas City area office (we are only accepting candidates local to the Kansas City area).
- Represent Archer Education to current and prospective publishers
- Educate prospective and current publishers on Archer products, processes and expectations
- Optimize existing publisher relationships
- Communicate compliance issues, optimization feedback, technical issues and other critical information to publishers
- Monitor accounts to assure volume and quality, and to address any issues that might arise
- Manage publisher-related issues, coordinating with all relevant parties to ensure the issues are addressed and properly communicated to the publishers or other Archer teams
- Review existing analytics and request additional analytic insight as needed in order to optimize publisher activities
- Prospect and coordinate with Publisher Development team to source and onboard new publishers
- BA degree in related field preferred (Economics, Business, Marketing) or related work experience
- 1-2 years of relevant internet marketing, client services or direct response marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Coordination and process management experience and skills
- Experience in b2b relationship management and development
- Strong business and marketing analytic skills
- Ability to understand and communicate technical processes to publishers of varying sophistication.
- Proficiency with excel, word and the comparable google suite products
- Highly attentive to detail, with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills