This position is primarily responsible for providing direct clinical care to patients with mental health disorders in an outpatient mental health setting. Other responsibilities may include assisting with administrative duties and program development. Clinical duties include meeting directly with patients to determine their clinical needs and provide psychotherapy within the scope of the therapist’s practice, coordination of care with other treatment providers, crisis management, attendance of staff meeting and treatment planning, and completion of appropriate documentation of therapy sessions. This position reports directly to the organization’s Clinical Director.
• Report regularly to the Clinical Director
• Provide psychotherapeutic services to patients at the Camden Center
• Maintain a high level of discretion and protect operations by keeping confidential information secure
• Participate in additional projects or tasks as assigned by the Clinical Director or Medical Director
• You must be duly licensed to practice your healthcare profession in the State of California
• You must not currently be on probation or suspension for any reason.
• You must be in good standing with the governing administrative body of the State of California having jurisdiction over the professional license issued to you
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Camden Center is an intensive outpatient treatment center, with a transitional living program, that offers compassionate, evidence-based, multi-dimensional treatment for psychiatric and addictive disorders. We are a team of nationally-recognized Medical Doctors, Psychotherapists, and Integrative Medicine specialists who have been recruited as experts in their field to work with our patients. Unlike most treatment facilities, The Camden Center is a medical organization established and operated by physicians, and is founded on the principles of clinical excellence, compassionate and personalized care, and respect for our patients.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Benefits include Medical and 401k.
Please send BOTH a cover letter AND resume