Field Enablement Lead
The Field Enablement Lead provides materials and training to move CSI customers and partners toward proficiency with Anzo
Data is the Battleground where winning businesses transform into data-driven enterprises. Our flagship product Anzo differentiates in the highly competitive and hyper-growth data platform market. Anzo allows our customers to integrate and discover data through an enterprise data fabric. Anzo’s secret sauce is a nexus of semantic technology, graph databases and cloud computing that delivers at speed and scale never before possible. We need you to help us make it happen even faster!
We are seeking a Field Enablement Lead to own the training and enablement of our customers and partners as they rapidly adopt Anzo. A key aspect of the role is to devise and create and maintain a continuously evolving set of highly polished artifacts to guide customers in the usage, implementation, and administration of the Anzo platform. This includes User Manuals, Best Practices Guides, Training materials, and Standard Operating Procedures. The Field Enablement Lead will also work directly with customers and CSI Field Engineers to deliver and oversee both standard and customized training sessions.
Field Enablement is a hands-on role combines facets of consulting, project management and technical writing. We're looking for driven, self-starters who possess a natural curiosity and desire to learn all aspects of a modern data management architecture and convey details in a clear and concise way to our customers.
- Own the overall training and enablement program
- Anticipate the educational needs of our customers and partners
- Develop field guides to help fast-track customers and partners
- Mange plans and timelines to deliver new artifacts
- Keep pace with Anzo new features
- Continuously generate and revise formal enablement artifacts
- Deliver core and custom curriculum training sessions
- Build customer relationships to facilitate ongoing learning and customer growth
- Hands-on interaction with all aspects of the Anzo platform
- Familiarity with modern enterprise technologies Anzo integrates with
- Experience with e-learning tools and platforms
Education & Experience
Strong candidates will have many but not necessarily all of the following
- Training development or technical writing
- Consulting, Professional services or customer interface experience
- Strong communication, presentations, and writing skills
We cherish our fast-paced, startup environment that rewards pro-activeness and idea-sharing, and values flexibility and balance between work and home life. Our headquarters is located in a vibrant WeWork space in beautiful downtown Boston next to the Boston Common and is surrounded by endless lunch options and several different subway entrances.
If you are a motivated, passionate individual who is interested in making a tangible impact on our team and being part of our ascent to the next level, Cambridge Semantics is the place for you! We value the strength that diversity brings to the workplace, and encourage you to apply if you feel as though you are a great fit!
In our Field Ops organization, we’re looking for exceptional candidates who are passionate about making an impact by delivering our product (https://www.cambridgesemantics.com/product/
) to customers around the world. Here’s what you can expect:
- Impact technology and business in the hyper-growth area of modern data management
- Engage directly with customers to solve the world’s most important data problems
- Learn the latest graph and cloud technologies powering AI
- Develop your career in a fast-paced, customer-focused team that is committed to winning
Enjoy a flexible, fun, work environment and some travel based on your appetite