Senior Account Executive
Data is the Battleground where winning businesses transform into data-driven enterprises. Our flagship product Anzo differentiates in the highly competitive and hyper-growth data platform market. Anzo allows our customers to integrate and discover data through an enterprise data fabric. Anzo’s secret sauce is a nexus of semantic technology, graph databases and cloud computing that delivers at speed and scale never before possible. We need you to help us make it happen even faster!
Cambridge Semantics is seeking a Senior Account Executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Senior Account Executive will be selling Big Data solutions based on our Anzo Smart Data Platform into the Financial Services industry. You will report to the VP of Financial Services, and your responsibilities will include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans for target accounts and territory management.
- Own and hit annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Work with Strategic Integration Partners within the Financial Services industry to develop new opportunities
- Effectively communicate our value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand industry landscapes and trends
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- This position requires travel
Education & Experience
- 6+ years of Enterprise Software and Solution selling (specific experience with the Financial Services industry and/or Big Data is a plus)
- Ability to communicate, present to, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Experience in articulating the distinct aspects of products and services and positioning products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 50%
We cherish our fast-paced, startup environment that rewards pro-activeness and idea-sharing, and values flexibility and balance between work and home life. Our headquarters is located in a vibrant WeWork space in beautiful downtown Boston next to the Boston Common and is surrounded by endless lunch options and several different subway entrances.
If you are a motivated, passionate individual who is interested in making a tangible impact on our team and being part of our ascent to the next level, Cambridge Semantics is the place for you! We value the strength that diversity brings to the workplace, and encourage you to apply if you feel as though you are a great fit!