Senior Enterprise Business Development Representative
Data is the Battleground where winning businesses transform into data-driven enterprises. Our flagship product Anzo differentiates in the highly competitive and hyper-growth data platform market. Anzo allows our customers to integrate and discover data through an enterprise data fabric. Anzo’s secret sauce is a nexus of semantic technology, graph databases and cloud computing that delivers at speed and scale never before possible. We need you to help us make it happen even faster!
This position will play a fundamental role in achieving our optimistic customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Generating interest and performing lead generation and qualification activities will ensure that the Sales team receives qualified and actionable leads that will result in revenue generating opportunities.
We're looking for an experienced Business Development Representative who is an innovative self-starter with a proven track record of software sales and previous experience in Market Development. A reputation in the Big Data space, Data Management and Analytics, is a big plus.
- Research, generate, prospect, and convert leads to qualified opportunities with the support of the Company’s marketing and sales teams
- Work closely with Marketing and the Field Sales team to develop targeted sales prospecting approaches through various mediums such as phone, email, LinkedIn, and digital media
- Qualify sales opportunities and prioritize the prospects for engagement for the field sales team
- Develop pipeline by leveraging company marketing programs and prospecting
- Secure new logo prospects and help penetrate existing accounts
- Develop a solid understanding of the Anzo Smart Data Lake solution
- Provide accurate tracking/reporting of activities and information in CRM system (HubSpot)
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback
- Coordinate company resources to accomplish tasks according to demand generation process
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2+ years of selling enterprise software B2B
- Some experience selling solutions to the life sciences industry is a plus
- Ability to manage and follow up with batches of leads generated by Cambridge Semantics’s marketing activities (e.g. webinars, conferences, and events)
- Ability to prioritize, organize and operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with field sales, marketing, and delivery teams
- Proactive work ethic and action-oriented approach
- Excellent collaborative, communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable making dozens of calls and professional outreaches per day
We cherish our fast-paced, startup environment that rewards pro-activeness and idea-sharing, and values flexibility and balance between work and home life. Our headquarters is located in a vibrant WeWork space in beautiful downtown Boston next to the Boston Common and is surrounded by endless lunch options and several different subway entrances.
If you are a motivated, passionate individual who is interested in making a tangible impact on our team and being part of our ascent to the next level, Cambridge Semantics is the place for you! We value the strength that diversity brings to the workplace, and encourage you to apply if you feel as though you are a great fit!