Have an entrepreneurial spirit?
Like variety and challenge?
Want opportunities for professional growth?
We're the best of both worlds
We're an established, stable and successful business with a 27-year track record in a hot industry AND we're entrepreneurial in spirit and culture.
You will get broad exposure to all the facets of how the company operates
Our operations team is a great place to start or reboot your career. It's a survey course of what it takes to run a business. We have scale, complexity and a variety of challenges to keep you interested and your skills growing. You definitely have to show up with your thinking cap on!
The operations team handles pretty much everything related to operating the business--or just about any business. As a member of the team you will work directly with the Controller and Director of Finance & Operations to:
- Project-manage complex transactions with many moving pieces
- Source and purchase IT products and services for our clients
- Apply keen judgment to manage transactional risk
- Establish new client accounts and analyze credit
- Manage invoicing and accounts receivable to ensure a smooth client payment experience
- Administer all benefits and compensation to enable colleagues to do exceptional work
- Efficiently and fairly reimburse colleagues for travel and expenses consistent with policies and regulations
- Assist the Controller in financial reporting and monthly accounting close
- Approve and process accounts payable and develop critical operational vendor relationships
- Manage our sales tax filing and compliance across many jurisdictions
- Provide exceptional customer service to both our internal and external clients
We invest in people and help them grow into careers.
People who have started in our operations team have gone into technology sales, marketing, relationship management, and technical consulting roles. Our Director of Finance and Operations started off in our operations entry position and grew into his position as did our Controller. We believe in hiring leadership from within.
We have an excellent industry reputation and great relationships with our vendors. We use our extensive industry relationships with investors, entrepreneurs, technology visionaries, and manufacturers--along with the creativity and expertise of our Technical Teams--to identify and incorporate both new and existing paradigms into cohesive strategies for our clients.
We have clients in a wide variety of industries across North America. Our clients include Fortune 100 companies, nonprofits, academic institutions, and some of the hottest technology companies in the country.
Qualified applicants must have:
- Current authorization (or will soon be authorized) to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- A bachelor's degree.
How to Apply
Applicants must provide the following required materials:
The following items are not required for application, but may be requested at a later stage:
- Mission Statement (instructions on our website!)
We recognize that satisfaction and well-being are integral components for long-term sustainability and business success. As such, available to full-time employees are the following benefits:
- Multiple health insurance options
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with employer matching
- Employer-sponsored long-term disability
- Paid holidays and PTO that increases with longevity at the company
- Discounted health club membership
- Convenient parking
- Opportunities for growth!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cambridge Computer provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, military service, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.