What if you could make a fundamental impact on how strategic business partnerships are managed, and be responsible for the progress, development, and implementation of self-created business plans? What if those plans greatly impacted one of the most well respected consultancies within the data protection industry? Cambridge Computer Services is celebrating its 25th year in business and is looking for a highly motivated candidate to help facilitate the growth of its various business partnerships that span the data protection industry.
Qualified applicants must have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in strategic account management. Business to business account management is preferred, but client facing account management is acceptable as well;
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to reverse engineer situations to understand desired outcomes;
- Goal-oriented, and not discouraged or deterred easily from accomplishing those goals when obstacles present themselves;
- Ability to develop competent, timeline-focused business plans with partners that show mutual compromise and investment in business partnerships;
- Infuse personality, creativity, and enthusiasm in day to day interactions with the Cambridge team and partner community;
- Self-motivated and independent thinker who is not afraid to tackle a challenge on their own, but smart enough to know when to ask for help;
- Embrace the characteristics of a team-orientated approach to problem solving;
- Thoughtful in all mediums of communication, and possess a strong business sense as to what medium delivers the right message;
- Experience in deal negotiation, and expectation management;
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel, and possess great time management and organizational skills;
- Currently authorized (or will soon be authorized) to work in the United States on a full-time basis;
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
Headquartered in Waltham, Cambridge Computer is a leader in delivering innovative physical and cloud-based IT infrastructure, data storage, and data security solutions. We have a large and highly-skilled Technical Team, including Solution Architects and Technical Consultants, which support our Sales Team in designing and delivering hardware, software, and professional services solutions to our clients.
We have an excellent industry reputation and great relationships with a vast number of IT product manufacturers and software/cloud providers. We use our extensive industry relationships with investors, entrepreneurs, technology visionaries, and manufacturers, along with the creativity and expertise of our Technical Teams, to identify and incorporate both new and existing paradigms into cohesive strategies for our clients.
Our Technical Teams specialize in a range of technologies; some of which are:
- Data Storage, Backup, Archiving, DR & Replication;
- BC/DR as a service & Cloud Storage;
- Threat assessment, Filtering & AV Solutions;
- Networking, including software-defined networking;
- Data Life-Cycle Management; and
- OpenStack, Hadoop, Lustre & GPFS.
We have clients in virtually every major industry in North America. Our clients include Fortune 100 companies, nonprofits, academic institutions, and some of the hottest technology companies.
How to Apply
Applicants must provide the following required materials:
We recognize that satisfaction and well-being are integral components for long-term sustainability and business success. As such, available to full-time employees are the following benefits:
- Salary and uncapped commission
- Multiple health insurance options
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with employer matching
- Employer-sponsored long-term disability
- Paid holidays and PTO that increases with longevity at the company
- Discounted health club membership
- Convenient parking
- Opportunities for growth!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cambridge Computer provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, military service, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.