We're seeking an Account Executive with at least one year of experience to join our Sales Team.
Headquartered in Waltham, Cambridge Computer is a leader in delivering innovative physical and cloud-based IT infrastructure, data storage, and data security solutions. We have a large and highly-skilled Technical Team, including Solution Architects and Technical Consultants, which support our Sales Team in designing and delivering hardware, software, and professional services solutions to our clients.
We have an excellent industry reputation and great relationships with a vast number of IT product manufacturers and software/cloud providers. We use our extensive industry relationships with investors, entrepreneurs, technology visionaries, and manufacturers, along with the creativity and expertise of our Technical Teams, to identify and incorporate both new and existing paradigms into cohesive strategies for our clients.
Our Technical Teams specialize in a range of technologies, some of which are:
- Data Storage, Backup, Archiving, DR & Replication
- BC/DR as a service & Cloud Storage
- Threat assessment, Filtering & AV Solutions
- Networking, including Software Defined Networking
- Data Life-Cycle Management
- OpenStack, Hadoop, Lustre & GPFS
- High Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence
We have clients in virtually every major industry in North America. Our clients include Fortune 100 companies, nonprofits, academic institutions, and some of the hottest technology companies.
At Cambridge, you have the opportunity to dedicate your attention to sales with an unparalleled level of resources and access to technology products and services. You will have an experienced Technical Team, as well as an Inside Sales Team, to assist and support your sales efforts. You will also be supported by our Waltham-based Professional Services, Operations, Legal, and Management Teams, all committed to empowering your growth and success. Finally, you will have access to a multitude of Cambridge's contract vehicles to access Federal, state, local, and educational clients.
Qualified applicants must have:
- At least 1 years of experience succeeding in an technically oriented sales role
- A background of selling hardware, software, and professional services IT solutions to research, bioinformatics, and or pharmaceutical clients
- Experience developing accounts, writing technical proposals, giving presentations and closing sales!
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills; a capacity to think critically, handle large workloads, balance priorities, and multi-task effectively.
- Be currently authorized (or will soon be authorized) to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- A bachelor's degree.
How to Apply
Applicants must provide the following required materials:
We recognize that satisfaction and well-being are integral components for long-term sustainability and business success. As such, available to full-time employees are the following benefits:
- Salary and uncapped commission
- Multiple health insurance options
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance401(k) savings plan with employer matching
- Employer-sponsored long-term disability
- Paid holidays and PTO that increases with longevity at the company
- Discounted health club membership
- Convenient parking
- Opportunities for growth!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cambridge Computer provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, military service, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.