Cambridge Computer is a leader in delivering innovative physical and cloud-based IT infrastructure, data storage, and data security solutions to clients in a wide variety of industries across North America. Our clients include Fortune 100 companies, nonprofits, academic institutions, and some of the hottest high technology companies in the country. We use creativity, technical expertise, and extensive industry relationships with investors, entrepreneurs, technology visionaries, and manufacturers to identify and incorporate both new and existing paradigms into cohesive IT strategies for our clients. Also, we're a Women-Owned Small Business, with a close-knit staff of about 70 people that hail from all over the world. Learn more about our company and the candidates we seek to hire at www.cambridgecomputer.com/web/careers
We're growing our sales organization and are looking for Sales Consultants who have successfully sold IT solutions to corporate clients to join our team. We are also very good at training people in technology sales and take a limited number of entry-level candidates each year who want to launch a lucrative career in a highly professional industry.
You will be based out of our corporate headquarters in Waltham, MA where you will have access to local pre-sales solution architects (similar to systems engineers or sales engineers), senior technologists, and professional services personnel.
We have an excellent industry reputation, great vendor relationships, a Who's Who list of referenceable clients, and a large staff of highly skilled solution architects and technical consultants -- everything a talented salesperson needs to insure he/she can close business and deliver top-notch solutions to clients.
The solutions we provide generally include hardware, software, and professional services. Our professional services are our crown jewel and not just a checkbox or afterthought -- we handle everything from very small, couple day engagements to very large, couple hundred day integration/consulting projects.
Requirements for the Position
Qualified applicants must have:
- At least 5+ years of experience
- A background selling IT solutions- preferably including hardware, software, and professional services to corporate clients.
- Experience developing accounts, writing technical proposals, giving presentations, and closing sales!
- Familiarity with backup and data storage technologies is ideal but not required.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills, and a capacity to think critically are requisite, as are the abilities to handle large workloads, balance priorities, and multi-task effectively.
- Current authorization (or will soon be authorized) to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- A 4-year college degree.
Required Application Materials
All applicants must provide the following required materials:
We recognize that satisfaction and well-being are integral components for long-term sustainability and business success. As such, available to full-time employees are the following benefits:
- Salary and uncapped commission
- Multiple health insurance options
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with employer matching
- Employer-sponsored long-term disability
- Paid holidays and PTO that increases with longevity at the company
- Discounted health club membership
- Convenient parking
- Opportunities for growth!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cambridge Computer provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, military service, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.