Master Facilitator, Certification Services
Caliper is an award winning leader in the assessment space and has launched its brand new, practitioner-driven certification program and user community to help HR and Talent professionals use data to select and develop the best people. We have an exciting opportunity for a talented facilitator to help build our bench of contract facilitators and model delivery excellence at Caliper.
In this full-time role, you will partner with the broader Training Solutions team to focus on direct delivery of our Essentials Certification cohort program at key regional events and for top clients. You will also source, select, onboard and coach a team of adjunct facilitators to ensure we have the depth and expertise needed to grow this service line.
We seek an experienced facilitator who has experience using instruments like Hogan, MBTI or DISC as talent management tools and who understand the critical business issues that HR/Talent Management practitioners face across the employee lifecycle.
As a successful, Master Facilitator you will…
- Develop deep intelligence related to the Caliper Report suite, the broader suite of Training Solutions and Caliper’s go-to-market sales strategy
- Have a passion and capability for building a team of contract trainers
- Model facilitation and training delivery excellence at Caliper
- Develop a clear, documented game plan for recruiting, onboarding, developing and assigning contract training resources to meet business needs
- Strengthen and improve Caliper’s facilitator’s readiness plan to ensure that contract trainers are fully prepared to lead high impact sessions
- Facilitate strong collaboration with design and the Certification Services team
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified, 1099 contract resources who are vetted and possess the skills to effectively lead Caliper sessions
- Coach and develop contractors to continue strengthening performance
- Contribute to special projects and Caliper initiatives as needed
- Be able to travel to the US and Canada as needed to lead or observe sessions (approx. 40-50%)
- Knowledge of assessment, surveys, and research-based products and services
- Possesses well-defined, professional delivery skills
- Superior organization and documentation skills to document Caliper’s delivery process, onboarding plan etc.
- Able to observe other trainers and provide constructive feedback
- Remain current with the state of talent development, design, new technologies and trends
- The ability to explain complex concepts to a variety of audiences
- A creative thinker. Able to be resourceful solving formidable problems
- Prior brand experience using Caliper is highly desired
- Track record of identifying, developing and deploying 1099 contract resources for episodic project support
- Prior experience leading an association or professional development organization (ATD or SHRM Chapter)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience (7+ years)
- Masters preferred
"Equal Opportunity Employer"
Caliper is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status."