Sales Trainer (Contract)
Caliper, a leader in the assessment space has launched its brand new, microlearning sales curriculum that features self-paced modules and virtual learning sessions.
We are looking for dynamic, contract trainers with prior assessment experience to join our bench of adjuncts. In this role you will delivery our content virtually to a variety of different client groups across industries.
As a valuable member of our extended family, you will model the standard for how Caliper delivers highly relevant, engaging content in a way that deepens brand loyalty.
We seek experienced contract facilitators who are comfortable facilitating virtually and who have prior quota carrying, B2B selling experience combined with a passion and knack for teaching others.
As a successful, contract trainer you will…
- Represent facilitation excellence at Caliper by:
- Studying and preparing for sessions by familiarizing yourself with Caliper sales training strategy and material.
- Managing the “virtual classroom” in a way that balances learning and engagement for different participant types, seniority levels and learning styles.
- Utilizing storytelling and bring real-life scenarios to light that are directly relevant to the content.
- Promotes involvement of participants who otherwise may not be inclined to engage and manage difficult participants in a respectful way to include their learning needs and the needs of others.
- Setting up and debriefing activities to ensure the participant is prepared for the experience and knows what learning objective to accomplish.
- Making transitions and connections between learning segments.
- Clearly explaining content and rephrasing content as needed for the varied learning styles and to a variety of experience levels.
- Asking and answering questions in a way that stimulates conversation among participants with an emphasis on not dominating the conversation.
- Balances presentation with facilitation to ensure the experience is for the participant and not about the facilitator.
- Deliver engaging virtual instruction utilizing various on-line tools including but not limited to white-boarding, polls, chat, etc.
- Maintain a positive and encouraging attitude and demonstrate a desire to help the participants achieve their business and personal development goals.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of sales, sales process/methodology, selling skills, account strategy and the modern marketplace.
- Possesses well-defined, professional delivery skills and can articulate the difference between training and facilitation.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of on-line delivery learning platforms.
Note: It is critical that candidates have assessed their personal bandwidth and are able to commit to evaluating and accepting Caliper contract assignments as they are offered whenever possible.
- Prior brand experience using Caliper is highly desired, or other personality assessment usage.
- Talent management professional experience.
- Familiarity leading a class using GoToTraining a plus.
- Coaching experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent intermediate to advanced experience in talent management, consulting, coaching and/or facilitation (7+ years)
- Masters in related field desired.
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Relationship Building
- Creativity and Flexibility
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Conflict Management
- Global Mindset
- Team Building
- Generating and Expressing Enthusiasm
- Business Acumen