The Financial Analyst will support the Accounting/ Finance department (90%) and the International Department (10%). The position works closely with the CFO and EVP, International as well as our International offices to provide insight on profitability and to assist with accounting functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect financial data from all international offices in a timely manner, in order to complete consolidated financials for the international entities
- Conduct analysis of financials for international entities to ensure reporting accuracy and compliance with GAAP principles
- Analyze financial information and provide insight related to domestic revenue, expenses/costs, and profitability
- Conduct regional sales analysis
- Track revenue and growth, identify and communicate related issues/opportunities
- Forecast revenue from subscriptions and conduct analyses related to subscription versus per unit pricing models. Recommend appropriate action accordingly.
- Analyze balance sheets
- Develop templates to assist with financial reporting
- Develop and maintain profitability analysis by product, including but not limited to Certification, CPS, ED deliverables, and subscriptions
- Create relationships with international offices that promote collaboration with regard to their accounting functions with the ultimate goal of ensuring accuracy in financial reporting
- Calculate monthly and quarterly variable compensation
- Support Financial Force implementation domestically and internationally
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem solving abilities
- Ability to display complex data in simple, intuitive formats, and present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge of currency conversion best practices
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver assignments on time
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing and building static and dynamic reports and visualizations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Accounting Recent College graduate or equivalent experience in accounting/finance, including but not limited to budgeting and forecasting.
- Microsoft Office Suite/Particularly highly skilled in Excel
- Google Suite
- Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- Understanding of CRM structures, Salesforce/Financialforce a plus
- Standard office requirements.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is based in an office atmosphere. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
"Equal Opportunity Employer"
Caliper is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status."