Certification Program Cohort Facilitator (Contract)
Caliper, a leader in the assessment space has launched its brand new, practitioner-driven certification program and user community to help HR and Talent professionals use data to select and develop the best people. We are looking for dynamic, contract facilitators with prior assessment experience to join our bench of adjuncts. In this role you will lead a cohort of learners through the three phases of our program and be a thought leader within our community as you usher in participants through the various phases and keep the conversation going after the event.
As a valuable member of our facilitation bench, you will model the standard for how Caliper delivers highly relevant, engaging content in a way that deepens brand loyalty and builds community alliances between participants.
We seek experienced contract facilitators who have experience using instruments like Hogan, MBTI or DISC as talent management tools and who understand the critical business issues that HR/Talent Management practitioners face across the employee lifecycle.
As a successful, contract facilitator you will…
- Represent facilitation excellence at Caliper by:
- Utilizing storytelling to make the material practical to everyday application of Caliper in the talent management cycle. Bring real-life scenarios to light that is directly relevant to the content.
- Managing the classroom in a way that balances learning and engagement for different participant type, different seniority levels, and different talent management experiences.
- Promotes involvement of participants who otherwise may not be inclined to engage others and manage difficult participants in a respectful way to include their learning needs and the needs of others.
- Setting up and debriefing exercises to ensure the participant is prepared for the experience and knows what learning objective to accomplish.
- Making transitions and connections between segments in the presentation and workshop materials.
- Clearly explaining content and rephrasing content as needed for the varied learning styles and to a variety of experience levels.
- Asking and answering questions in a way that stimulates conversation among participants with an emphasis on not dominating the conversation.
- Balances presentation with facilitation to ensure the experience is for the participant and not about the facilitator.
- Create and sustain an environment of group and individual participation.
- Guide the group to the appropriate outcomes for practical application.
- Participate in demonstrations and role-play activities.
2. Study and offer feedback to improve the pre-training readiness plan to ensure that they lead high impact sessions.
3. Develop deep intelligence related to the Caliper report suite and the broader suite of training solutions.
4. Maintain a positive and encouraging attitude and demonstrate a desire to help the participants achieve their business and personal development goals.
- Knowledge of assessment, surveys, and research-based products and services for talent management.
- Possesses well-defined, professional delivery skills and can articulate the difference between training and facilitation.
- Remain current with the state of talent development, design, new technologies and trends as it pertains to the usage of personality assessments for predicting performance.
- The ability to explain complex concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Comfort and confidence working with C-level executives, business owners and all other levels of experience.
Note: It is critical that candidates have assessed their personal bandwidth and are able to commit to evaluating and accepting Caliper contract assignments as they are offered whenever possible.
- Prior brand experience using Caliper is highly desired, or other personality assessment usage.
- A history of successful facilitator roles with concentration on live programs and virtual sessions.
- Talent management professional experience.
- Coaching experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent intermediate to advanced experience in talent management, consulting, coaching and/or facilitation (7+ years)
- Masters in related field desired.
1. Coaching and Developing Others
2. Relationship Building
3. Creativity and Flexibility
4. Interpersonal Sensitivity
5. Conflict Management
6. Global Mindset
8. Team Building
9. Generating and Expressing Enthusiasm
10. Business Acumen
"Equal Opportunity Employer"
Caliper is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status."