Caliper, a global assessment and consulting company, is seeking an intern in the Research Department. This paid internship/part-time position will provide applied research and practical experience and involve the intern in a variety of different tasks and projects.
- Conduct statistical analyses in SPSS, including t‐tests, correlations, regressions, and factor analyses and present findings.
- Create and pilot items for various assessments and conduct item analyses.
- Assist in setting up and doing analysis for construct validity studies.
- Create and administer surveys in Qualtrics
- Conduct literature reviews, and design and execute applied research studies to submit for SIOP.
- Write content for reports and deliverables.
- Create surveys and assessments in the internal system, proof text, and create scoring syntax.
- Master’s degree or PHD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology (or related fields)
- Previous experience writing items, constructing scales, and/or creating surveys.
- Experience using SPSS or other statistical software.
- Extremely high level of detail focus.
- Excellent writing skills, including the ability to summarize complex analysis results.
- Ability to work independently and schedule own work based on competing demands.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of selection and assessment best practices and procedures.