*Must work in the Princeton office*
The HR Generalist supports the human resources department in the policies and programs encompassing certain aspects of Human Resources, including learning and development, policies, benefits, HRIS and employee relations. The position works closely with the team to achieve the company’s strategic goals and objectives, and on establishing and implementing the department's strategic goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage full cycle recruiting process, which includes coordinating internal kick off meetings, posting jobs, sourcing candidates, conducting phone interviews, managing ATS, scheduling interviews and making offers
- Attend job fairs
- Maintain constant communication with hiring managers during recruiting and onboarding process to ensure success
- Oversee full onboarding process, which includes providing new hire paperwork and ensuring it is completed accurately, coordinating onboarding programs for all new hires, etc.
- Maintain employee personnel records
- Manage data in HRIS system (ADP)
- Work closely with accounting to support the payroll function as needed
- Provide miscellaneous administrative support to all HR functions
- Act as employee resource for questions and concerns
- Promote HR programs and assist in coordination and execution
- Participate in developing department goals and objectives
- Provide benefits support, including assistance in wellness activities
- Complete employment verification requests
- Assist in offboarding processes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work with others with a positive attitude.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Demonstrated interest in all functional areas of Human Resources.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, creative, and enthusiastic.
- Ability to document and maintain accurate records.
- Ability to and interest in occasional shopping for company events and recruiting at job fairs
- Bachelor’s in the HR field is required (Human Resource Management, Psychology, Business, Organizational Behavior, and/or Communications).
- At least one year of experience working in the HR function.
- Google Suite – demonstrated skill in Sheets, Docs, and Slides (comparable Microsoft Office skills acceptable).
Standard office requirements.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is based in an office atmosphere. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Quality Focus
- Service Focus
- Relationship Building
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Planning and Priority Setting
- Process Management
"Equal Opportunity Employer"
Caliper is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status."