Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide and assist in innovate analyses and visualization tools to aid the company when making business decisions.
- Partner with cross functional teams to build analytic solutions for the company.
- Take customer data and condense it into a coherent story with a clear and easy to follow conclusion.
- Display information visually, making sure it is clear and compelling.
- Be responsible for helping to maintain all aspects of the big data analytic process such as determining data requirements, providing structure from raw data, extracting and manipulating data, creating new variables, conducting analyses, determining conclusions and then communicating those to a team.
- Be aware of all times of details of the Caliper business data model, data elements, and data environment, as these factors will play a critical role in formulation of each analytic plan.
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Server
- RDMBS Concepts
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Scripting Languages
"Equal Opportunity Employer"
Caliper is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status."