The primary responsibility of the Client Support Specialist will be to provide support to internal and external clients.
When providing internal support, he or she will perform a variety of tasks including supporting Client Services staff members, ensuring smooth workflow, managing professional communications, responding to inquiries, scheduling appointments, and preparing business documents.
When assisting external clients, he or she will enhances the value provided by Caliper products and services by answering questions, processing requests, handling complaints, and providing product and service support – activities designed to ensure client satisfaction.
When supporting either group, he or she will be expected to place appropriate emphasis on quality of service and speed of response in his or her performance while upholding the company’s goals. The CSA will also provide backup support for Caliper’s other client-facing departments, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks in support of the regional team
- Coordinate the contract renewal and lead process in collaboration with the appropriate regional team member.
- Assist regional team with presentations and/or client visits, including coordinating materials, obtaining score sheets and assisting with presentation materials.
- Schedule and participates in internal and client facing fact-finding, problem-solving sessions as requested.
- Provide administrative support on regional projects.
- Assist with workflow needs of Account Advisors when they are out of the office and reassign workflow as necessary
- Update all pertinent activity into appropriate storage vehicle.
- Provide WebEx Moderator support
- Provide automated and manually created client deliverables.
- Provide administrative support to Senior Leaders as assigned
- Coordinate calendars and schedules meetings/calls as requested
- Maintain accurate account information and activity records in the CRM
- AA Back up calendar & Workflow
- Work with team to resolve outstanding service issues.
Serve as SME and follows established sales and/or service processes including deliverables, billing requirements, and service delivery specifications.
Onboard and educate clients in the use of Caliper’s technical services
Execute and maintains customer records across all account locations and contacts.
Execute and maintains client specific order processing and service commitments
Gather data and inputs as requested for comprehensive reporting, including but not limited to usage reports.
Resolve or escalate client requests for assistance with daily business process or technology (schedule once, client portal, billing etc)
Answer client inquiries that come in from our client service email platform or main phone lines, ensuring continual coverage during business hours.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least two years’ experience in sales support positions in a business to business environment.
- Exceptional customer service drive and ability, along with strong teamwork dynamic.
- Strong ability to communicate in spoken and written English. Additional language ability is desirable.
- Good typing ability is required, along with strong detail orientation.
- Independent problem solving ability.
- Ability to get along with others.
Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent experience.
Google Suite – demonstrated skill in Sheets, Docs, and Slides (comparable Microsoft Office skills acceptable).
Experience working with Zendesk and CRMs preferred.
Standard office requirements.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is mostly based in an office atmosphere. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
"Equal Opportunity Employer"
Caliper is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status."