The primary responsibility of the Client Success Manager is to deliver HR related consulting services to clients, primarily centered on Caliper Profile results, including verbal feedback and written reports. This individual serves as an integral member of the Client Services team by managing the day-to-day interactions with clients. They are fully adept at utilizing all available tools and resources, i.e. cAnalytics. They participate in client-specific, regional and/or department meetings and events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver a minimum of eight to ten (8 – 10) Caliper Profiles per day; including verbal and written feedback.
- Independently manage more complex deliverables, include feedback to new clients, 360-degree feedback, team comparisons and analyses, using both traditional means and cAnalytics functions.
- Serve as an integral member of the regional team.
- Communicate effectively with other members of the Project Managers and OD Consultants around the delivery of client projects.
- Serve as the lead consultant on assigned accounts.
- Participate in the execution of projects being managed by the PM function.
- Collect information and share with regional team members, feedback from clients on ROI and service delivery expectations. Work with team to resolve outstanding service issues.
- Collaborate with Regional team members to determine and execute ongoing communication strategies with key accounts.
- Meet regularly with relevant personnel to coordinate relationship management, client maintenance activities, identify opportunities and promote additional services to clients. Participate in team, regional, department, and company meetings.
- Respond promptly to requests from contacts, Customer Relations, and other team members.
Additional Job Requirements
- Effectively manage workflow, telephone time, and other tasks.
- Assist other Client Success Managers during periods of high volume or when others are out of the office.
- Assist in managing workflow for the department as needed.
- Represent the Client Services Dept. at Certification or other educational workshops, public events, and/or client-specific activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Three to five (3 – 5) years of business experience.
- Human Resources Certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM – CP, SHRM – SCP) preferred.
- Shows well developed business and interpersonal consulting experience in order to communicate effectively with various levels of account personnel.
- Demonstrates business acumen in dealing with C-level client.
- Demonstrates skill with English language usage, Caliper style, and English grammar, spelling, etc.
- Can effectively lead service teams.
- Learn, understand, and be able to present information about the full range of Caliper’s consulting services.
- Is proficient with word processing programs and is computer literate enough to quickly learn Caliper report generating systems and other software.
- Possesses the potential to thoroughly learn enough about Caliper assessment to establish credibility with a wide range of clients, and to provide selection based feedback and developmental feedback.
Bachelors in psychology or a business related field and/or equivalent business experience.
Google Suite – demonstrated skill in Sheets, Docs, and Slides (comparable Microsoft Office skills acceptable).
Standard office requirements.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is mostly based in an office atmosphere. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. There is occasional travel to support clients.
$ Range - $50-70k