Caliber Living is an Atlanta based property Management Company specializing in student housing and conventional apartment communities. We operate throughout the southeast with experience in many other markets throughout the nation.
It is our belief and experience that by providing better housing and atmosphere, the lives of our residents are both fulfilled and enriched. We accomplish this through focus on the physical and social experiences of our residents. These experiences combined with community involvement result in a greater you!
Our people are amazing! Caliber Living is a fun and productive work environment that enables us to surround ourselves with the best and brightest that our industry offers.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision as well as employer paid STD & LTD and an optional 401(k) plan.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual with superior guest service skills to drive our day or evening shuttle service. Commercial driver licenses (CDL) are not required. Drivers are responsible for the safe, timely and enjoyable transport of our residents, guests and employees. In many ways drivers act as a liaison between the property and the passengers.
- Directly assists and reports to the Property Director by serving the residents, guests and employees in a timely manner
- Must have great guest service skills including the ability to formally greet guests and assist high profile, demanding residents
- Operates vehicle fleet and other equipment as trained or directed by Supervisor.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Pre/Post Trip Checklists
- Must be able to work flexible extra hours on weekends and holidays
- Must have a clean driving record acceptable to our risk management department
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year guest service experience/ Valet experience
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be 25 years of age or older
If you fit this profile, if this sounds like "home", you're the Caliber we're looking for and we would love for you to apply!