Caliber Living is an Atlanta based property Management Company specializing in student housing and conventional apartment communities. We operate throughout the southeast with experience in many other markets throughout the nation.
It is our belief and experience that by providing better housing and atmosphere, the lives of our residents are both fulfilled and enriched. We accomplish this through focus on the physical and social experiences of our residents. These experiences combined with community involvement result in a greater you!
Our people are amazing! Caliber Living is a fun and productive work environment that enables us to surround ourselves with the best and brightest that our industry offers.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision as well as employer paid STD & LTD and an optional 401(k) plan.
The Community Assistant will be responsible for cultivating new relationships with students on and off campus and promoting Caliber Living Properties. This is a grass roots marketing position that requires face to face interaction with other students leading to maximum property occupancy.
· Engage with potential residents by distributing marketing materials in the local area, and attending marketing events, etc.
· Create marketing materials.
· Prepare goodie bags, flyers, and other materials for marketing.
· Ensure that leasing office is locked and secured after leasing staff leaves.
· Answer phones and take messages.
· Assist residents with any questions/concerns they might have.
· Accompany vendors in occupied apartments.
· Ability to effectively communicate with residents, employees, peers, vendors and owners to assist in property operations.
· Comply with Caliber policies and performance expectations.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· High school degree required.
· One previous professional experience preferred.
· Basic computer skills required.
· Proven ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
· Must have reliable transportation (I.e. to and from Community, Campus and Marketing Events as required).
· Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance may be required based on location.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
· Outdoor weather conditions will vary and affect duties.
· Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds is occasionally required.
· Stooping, crouching, reaching, and standing are occasionally required.
· Standing, walking, talking, hearing, and seeing with close visual acuity are frequently required.
If you fit this profile, if this sounds like "home", you're the Caliber we're looking for and we would love for you to apply!