What’s The Job?
Calendly is looking for an Account Executive to join our fast growing team. This role will report to the Director of Sales and work alongside the sales team to help grow our business. Many amazing teams have experienced the value of Calendly firsthand, and have organically grown into 100+ seat accounts. Now, we’re seeking an ambitious sales rep to help us with our growing volume of inbound sales opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume transactional sales environment. This role will require exemplary time management skills to successfully understand numerous customers’ business objectives, and effectively guide and nurture them throughout the entire sales cycle. This person must have outstanding communication skills and be eager to own the full sales cycle, including performing a consultative needs analysis for new and existing customers, developing product solutions and closing.
- Conduct a needs analysis for new and existing customers and develop product solutions that meet the needs of each customer
- Develop, schedule and effectively deliver persuasive presentations that blend technical facts with tangible benefits to audiences ranging from small groups of clients to enterprise
- Establish strong relationships with key decision-makers
- Manage inbound leads for teams interested in using Calendly, including initiating, negotiating and closing new deals
- Identify buying trends and signals, and use those to develop a repeatable process
- 1-3 years proven software industry experience with B2B buyers
- Experience managing a pipeline using a CRM tool - preferably Salesforce.com
- Background in selling or managing full cycle sales opportunities with an eye for results
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment and enjoy high-volume transactional sales
- Possess a self-starter mentality and want to make a direct, tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills and an ability to self-direct
- Four year university/college degree required
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (we do not sponsor at this time)
What We Value
Calendly delivers the best service to schedule external meetings professionally, quickly and effortlessly. Our product is used by over a million people every month across many job functions and industries including sales, recruiting, financial services and education.
We’re obsessed with providing an elegant, delightful, frustration-free experience for our customers. This shapes how we develop, design, market, and support. We move fast and pitch in across departments to help each other when problems need solving.
We’re a group of people with very different backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives. We work hard to build great things together—and make time to celebrate our accomplishments. We offer competitive salary and unlimited paid time off, the option to work remote one day a week, company-paid parking or transit pass, catered meals twice a week, and a kitchen stocked with unlimited snacks, coffee, and beer on tap!