What’s The Job?
As a Product Marketing Manager at Calendly, you will drive growth across the customer base and within key business segments by making the story of our product come alive. You will deeply understand the product to position & present it to users and the market at the right times via the right channels. As the champion of the prospect’s and user’s intent, you will research, analyze, define, and advocate for the customer; guiding through unique journeys & messaging and enabling product to build aligning experiences.
- Drive business and user growth through go-to-market strategies and positioning with multi-channel campaigns and ongoing communications that drive awareness of Calendly and its solutions
- Empower our first-class sales and support team with the right product communication to retain and convert happy customers
- Define the messaging and positioning for one or more of Calendly's key customer segments and build out compelling content and messaging experiences to drive success throughout their unique user journey
- Enable demand generation and sales with messaging, channel communications (emails, website, articles, etc.) and materials to help Calendly reach and convert target accounts and prospects
- Develop, communicate and deploy customer insights using customer surveys, interviews, research, and analysis of customer usage and data
- Create and refine buyer personas and competitive intelligence reports to communicate differentiation for Calendly
- Analyze the retention and conversion funnel to identify usage and conversion opportunities, set testing strategies and measure/optimize results continually
- Establish KPI's for all of your efforts and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes
- Partner with key stakeholders across engineering, product, customer experience and sales departments to define product release communications and standardize the feature communication process
- 5+ years marketing experience, including significant product marketing experience, for a relevant SaaS or software technology company
- Experience analyzing user data and market insights to define product positioning and content
- Experienced writer and storyteller - able to communicate with empathy to B2B and B2C audiences
- Able to create user surveys, analyze information and communicate insights to key stakeholders
- Familiarity with A/B testing, lifecycle communications, analytics and customer acquisition channels
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to self (project) manage
- Four year university/college degree required
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (we do not sponsor at this time)
What We Value
Calendly delivers the best service to schedule external meetings professionally, quickly and effortlessly. Our product is used by over a million people every month across many job functions and industries including sales, recruiting, financial services and education.
We’re obsessed with providing an elegant, delightful, frustration-free experience for our customers. This shapes how we develop, design, market, and support. We move fast and pitch in across departments to help each other when problems need solving.
We’re a group of people with very different backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives. We work hard to build great things together—and make time to celebrate our accomplishments. We offer competitive salary and unlimited paid time off, the option to work remotely and other perks!