is a digital design agency made up of bright and passionate individuals focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for well-known brands. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable (AP) Assistant to join our London studio on a 6-month fixed-term contract. The AP Assistant will work with our existing team of 4, assisting with workloads over year-end. Expected start date: ASAP
As an Accounts Payable Assistant at Beyond, you’ll have the chance to:
- Process expenses for three offices
- Process supplier invoices
- Produce monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Process credit cards by the 3rd working day of month-end
- Set up new vendors
As an Accounts Payable Assistant at Beyond, we’d like you to bring:
- Previous experience using Maconomy (desired but not required)
- An in-depth understanding of AP and credit card expense processing
- Ability to work autonomously and hit the ground running
And in return, Beyond offers:
- A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
- Competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro-rata
- We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme Ask about this at interview!
- Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and proactively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
If you are diligent and passionate about transactional account processes, interested in adding value and gaining exposure in a design agency with an inclusive culture, then please apply now.