is a digital design agency made up of bright and passionate individuals focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for well-known brands. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors.
The Client Director leads the client portfolio by building successful relationships with our existing clients, sources and develops new client relations while supporting the growth of new business efforts in the London studio.
Through effective thought leadership, the Client Director shapes our work, drives real business value and change.
The Client Director is passionate about all things digital - product, technology, design and has a rich knowledge base to inspire and collaborate with teams.
As a Client Director at Beyond, you’ll have the chance to:
- Lead Beyond London’s client portfolio
- Own and be responsible for the leadership of the client function
- Direct and mentor the client team to provide ideas and business leadership strategies that ensure long-term results
- Drive excellence in our client management, ensuring we are not only perceived as a great partner but also show how we strive to help our clients to succeed
- Be responsible for growth targets within the London studio
- Build an effective and collaborative relationship with your peers in our global studios to grow and foster global client relationships
- Identify new opportunities in which Beyond can support clients to achieve their business goals
- Lead the growth and development of a diverse client portfolio
- Play an active role in new business development, leading, preparing proposals and leading in sales presentations with new clients
- Provide strategic solutions and advice as to how Beyond can continuously improve to ‘Make it better’
As a Client Director at Beyond, we’d like you to bring:
- Calm demeanour and flexibility with a positive approach to situations
- Previous experience in a similar role within an agency environment
- Stakeholder management
- Effective team leadership and management experience
And in return, Beyond offers:
- A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
- A generous learning and development budget per employee per year
- Potential inter-office travel opportunities
- Competitive salary, flexible benefits schemes such as healthcare & dental, workplace pension, 25 days holiday, plus you get your birthday off for free and we have a paid office closure between Christmas and New Years
- 6% matched contribution pension scheme
- We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme. Ask about this at interview!
- Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and proactively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
If you’re passionate about all things digital, building successful client relationships, sourcing new clients, interested in adding value to help grow our business and progressively develop your skillset, then please apply now.