is a digital design agency made up of bright and passionate individuals focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for well-known brands. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors.
We are looking for a Recruitment Intern to join our team in London. This is a paid internship for someone looking to start a career in in-house Recruitment. As a recruitment intern, you will partner with the talent team and specifically the Talent Acquisition Lead to learn how to support all stages of the recruiting life cycle to ensure great candidate and hiring manager experience. You will learn how to manage communication with all stakeholders, candidates, hiring managers and partner agencies regarding interview scheduling. You will also help with building candidate pipeline through direct sourcing of candidates using LinkedIn and various mediums including job boards and platforms.
**We are looking for two interns, one to start 3rd Feb 2020, and one to start the beginning of May**
As a Recruitment Intern at Beyond, you’ll have the chance to:
- Coordinate interviews
- Amend and maintain role profiles
- Maintain communication with prospective candidates
- Manage the careers page, job boards and platforms
- Respond to all applications and update status in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Issue freelancer contracts
We’d like you to bring:
- Curiosity and willingness to learn and gain experience in recruiting and excellent service delivery to tight deadlines within a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Your natural flair of being results-focussed, detail-oriented
- A positive outlook, confidence and ability to enjoy interacting with top talent and managing expectations of both candidates and hiring managers
And in return, Beyond offers:
- A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
- We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme Ask about this at interview!
- Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and proactively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
If you are eager to learn and want to gain more exposure to the different roles and hiring needs in the digital space, this is a great opportunity. Apply NOW.