is a digital design agency made up of bright and passionate individuals focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for well-known brands. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Product Consultant to lead initiatives with our prestigious clients. This is a senior role that would use research, data and insights to identify business and product opportunities, ensuring a clear route to product-market fit and position our clients for growth. This role is based in our London studio.
As a Product Consultant at Beyond, you’ll have the chance to:
- Set the professional standard for the product team and become an invaluable partner to client product and executive teams
- Create product requirements, visions, new business models, strategic plans, opportunity scores, market sizing and product roadmaps
- Run point on large batch projects, taking them from pre-brief to realised-objectives as the sole Product Practitioner
- Deliver concise and precise product showcases and deep-dives to C-level executives
- Analyse and critique existing strategies and insights, and provide reasoning
- Explore user behaviours and attitudes; hypothesis generation, understand and select appropriate research methods for discovery plans
- Lead insights teams, work closely with design and engineering to create prototypes
- Design and facilitate engaging high-impact workshops for clients’ and internal initiatives
- Play an active role in business development, participating and/or leading pitch deck creation and presentations
- Lead clients, client partners and delivery managers to develop strategic briefs or optimise existing briefs
As a Product Consultant at Beyond, we’d like you to bring:
- 10+ years experience in a product, business or technology consulting role working on large scale corporate change or business transformation programmes
- Deep understanding of emergent leadership ways of working as the role is a generalist one that overlaps with multiple Beyond specialist teams
- Experience of insight-finding across mixed-methods research, meta-analysis, synthesis and connection forming; and strategy-formulation based on insights using both deductive and inductive reasoning
- Problem-solving using root-cause analysis, creative principles, design and computational thinking
- Previous knowledge of marketplace businesses and sell-side tools/marketing and data products, launching new products, Go-To-Market and pricing strategy
- A proven track record of delivering products to market, managing teams and workshops
And in return, Beyond offers:
- A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
- A generous learning and development budget per employee per year
- Potential inter-office travel opportunities
- Competitive salary, flexible benefits schemes such as healthcare & dental, workplace pension, 25 days holiday, plus you get your birthday off for free and we have a paid office closure between Christmas and New Years (so up to 30 days leave per year PLUS bank holidays!)
- 6% matched contribution pension scheme
- We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme. Ask about this at interview!
- Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and proactively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
If you are passionate about products, interested in adding value and progressively developing your skillset, then please apply now.