is a digital design agency made up of bright and passionate individuals focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for well-known brands. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Product Lead, who is comfortable wearing the hat of product strategist and product manager to join the London studio and lead initiatives with our prestigious clients. This is a senior role that would use research and insights to identify business and product opportunities, ensuring a clear route to product-market fit or position our clients for growth.
With deep knowledge in product strategy, lean startup, product management thinking and analysis, you would set the professional standard for other Beyond's strategists and become an invaluable partner to our client teams.
As a Product Lead at Beyond, you’ll have the chance to:
- Provide clear reasoning and sound thought leadership and articulate this in a way that the client understands
- Ability to re-define problems, break them down and analyse them, communicate solution narratives concisely
- Design product visions, new business models and develop strategy from data
- Explore user behaviours and attitudes, interview stakeholders and users, work with design and engineering to create prototypes, develop and pilot innovation frameworks
- Design research including recruitment, screening and survey question optimisation
- Carry out measurement planning, data analysis, hypothesis generation and experiment planning
- Provide a high level of articulation in presentations, documentation, workshop design and implementation as well as reporting
- Play an active role in business development, participating and/or leading pitch deck creation and presentations
- Lead clients, client partners and delivery managers to develop strategic briefs or optimise existing briefs
As a Product Lead at Beyond, we’d like you to bring:
- Excellent verbal reasoning and communication skills
- 4+ years’ experience in a product-led agency, innovation consultancy or startup in any of the following roles: Product Strategist, Senior Product Manager/Lead, Second-time startup founder/CEO, Data/Product Analyst, UX Strategist, Innovation/Product Consultant, Product Owner, Insights Strategist
- Proven track record of delivering products to market, managing teams and workshops
- Proven track record using insights and analyses, leading product discovery or research activities
And in return, Beyond offers:
- A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
- A generous learning and development budget per employee per year
- Potential inter-office travel opportunities
- Competitive salary, flexible benefits schemes such as healthcare & dental, workplace pension, 25 days holiday, plus you get your birthday off for free and we have a paid office closure between Christmas and New Years (so up to 30 days leave per year PLUS bank holidays!)
- 6% matched contribution pension scheme
- We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme. Ask about this at interview!
- Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and proactively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
If you are passionate about products, interested in adding value and progressively developing your skillset, then please apply now.